1N/2D Camping with Rafting in Rishikesh (26 Kms)
Camping in Lower Himalayas and City of Tamples Rishikesh is always an unique experience. Camping in Rishikesh gives the memories that one will take from Rishikesh, Your experience of the Camp is our Top Priority to ensure the same we have chosen the location of the camp in a valley where one can fully enjoy with privacy and 0% disturbance amongst Wildlife which can be seen near by the campsite on ones lucky day. This location is the Best Camping Location in Rishikesh that none other campsite would be able to provide, activities in the camp that can keep one entertained and busy, we have also taken care of activities those one would love while camping in Himalayas.
Nearby Waterfall will also be an add to the experience, where one can hike upto and enjoy the moments in full privacy, also a walk upto nearby village will lead you to know about the Villagers day to day life, also the views of the high mountains will keep your memories alive until visited again. White World Expeditions is committed to provide the Best Camping in Rishikesh with Best Memories of the Rishieksh
- Season: 15th Sept – 30th June
- Meeting Point: White World Expeditions
- River: Ganga
- Rafting Departure (Morning): 8:30 AM
- CAMP Distance: 21 Km from Rishikesh
- Check in time: 12:00 Noon (onwards)
- Rafting Start Point: Marine Drive
- Camp Location: Goolar Thaat
- Area: Shivpuri, Goolar, Rishikesh (UK) India
- Rafting Distance: 26 Kms
- River Grade: III, III+
- Rafting Departure Afternoon: 2:00 PM
- Walk to Camp: 15 Minute (700 metres.)
- Check out time: 11:00 AM
- Rafting End Point – NIM Beach
- Office Location: Tapovan Rishikesh
One of the finest Rafting and Camping trip at White World Expeditions this is the trip in which you will have one hell of an adventure to keep close to your heart. An opportunity for all adrenaline cravers who wants to take a ride on the meanders of the Ganga, you will be rafting through grade III, III+ rapids for over 3-3½ hours. With an experienced and well trained/licensed river guide in river rafting, you can enjoy the twists and turns of Ganga no matter the grade of the rapids Rafting will be done with utmost safety and you will be given all the necessary safety gears and briefing before Rafting stats. Before all this rafting adventure begins, enjoy a day in the lap of nature with DJ, Bonfire, You can also go on a short trek to a nearby waterfall.
- Cost INR. 2999/- Per Person with 26 Kms Rafting (Marine Drive – NIM Beach)
- Only Overnight Camping Cost INR. 1799/- Per Person (Extra bed will be INR. 499/- each)
- Rafting on Ganga
- Campfire with soft Music
- A short trek to the waterfall
- Camping in the lap of Himalaya
- Body Surfing
- Camp Activities
- 3 Buffets Meals – 1 Breakfast (Veg) 1 Lunch (Veg Buffet), 1 Dinner (Veg + Non-Veg Buffet).
- Morning and evening Tea with cookies.
- Rafting Bodysurfing, Swimming, and Cliffjumping activities (While Rafting).
- In camp Activities Volleyball, Cricket, Badminton, Bonfire, Hammock, Zip Lining.
- Outdoor Activities Village Trekking, Rafting, Water fall, Rappelling, Rock-climbing.
- Dry Bag during rafting for valuable things.
- 1 Night camp stays.
- Bonfire with music.
- Rafting equipment (Life Jacket/Helmet/Paddle/Raft/Kayak).
- Pro Rafting Guide/Safety Kayaker.
- First Aid kit.
- Transport for river rafting only (Office to Office).
- Any transportation to Camp & back to Rishikesh (can be arrange on additional cost)
- Transportation is not included in package.
- Any alcoholic beverages.
- Any Personal insurance.
- Any Personal expenses.
- Any Videography during the trip.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Accommodation will be Double OR Triple Occupancy basis.
- Smoking not allowed inside the Tent, as it might be dangerous hence advised to avoid such situations.
- Food will be served in Buffet system in our Dining area, no room service available.
- Only 3 Meals + Tea & Coffee (Morning + Evening) + Snacks are provided within the Package (depending upon check-in time).
- Any meal apart from meals in package will be charged as per below:
- Breakfast – INR. 199/- Per Person (Veg Only)
- Lunch – INR. 299/- Per Person (Veg Only)
- Dinner – INR. 349/- Per Person (Veg + 1 Non-Veg)
- Snacks – INR. 149/- Per Person (Veg Only)
- Extra bed will be chargeable per Extra bed basis which is INR. 499/each bed
- Check-in time is 12:00 noon and check-out time is 11:00 AM
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check-in.
- Company shall not be responsible for miscellaneous expenses of any individual.
- Damage to any asset on the property by any individual during the trip will not be borne by the company, and hence will be borne by the individual with 100% cost of the asset.
- No alteration in the trip schedules on individual request shall be considered in any condition.
- Any issues during the trip shall be raised to White World Expeditions in person OR over an email for better resolution of the issue.
- Any obligation is subject to Uttrakhand Jurisdiction.
- Company will have full rights to make changes (if required) in the trip without any prior notice.
- 100% payment to be done before check-in OR trip start.
- Kids below 14 Years will not be allowed on Rafting.
- Kids below 6 Years are complementary in the package (Parent’s Bed).
- Kids between 6-12 Years half cost OR 50% of the package will be charged, no separate room will be allocated (With Sharing Bed)
- Additional room OR bed (if required) will be charged extra as per hotel’s tariff (if any).
- Refund policy is applicable as per White World Expeditions’s website OR below mentioned.
- Rafting shall not be permitted if (Liability form not signed by an individual, severe medical conditions like (Asthma, Heart disease etc.), In case of negative physical fitness, and under the influence of any intoxicant.
- There is 15 minutes’ Walk to Camp from the Parking location, which is a good hike to keep you fit.
- 50% Advance payment of the total Package cost is Mandatory in order to confirm the booking with White World Expeditions.
- INR. 449/Per Person for Barbeque it can be served/arranged on advance requests, it Includes (2 Veg + 2 Non-Veg)
- We suggest/advise/recommend you to travel with light baggage, in order to keep easy movements around during trip.
- On the occurrence Natural Hazards OR Calamities, during the trip no refund will be done for activities, however the alternate activities many be offered by the company as per the availability and permission (if required).
- Only 1 lunch is provided within this package either on the Check-in day OR checkout-day.
- In order to avail the lunch on Check-in day, Check-in time must be before 2:00 PM in the camp as lunch time is from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM.
- Any meal not availed by any individual with his/her own will, and provided by the property cannot be availed as per Individuals wish.
- Bathing suit, Shorts, T-shirt, Straps up sandals, Sports Shoe.
- Sunblock & Sunburn lotion.
- Small camera.
- Personal medication if needed.
- Towel and extra undergarments to change at the end of the trip.
What you don’t need to bring to the river!
- Cotton clothes or jeans.
- Any Jewellery.
- Money, passport/important document, watch, Cell phone.
- No Saari allowed on rafting trip only suits, quick-dry clothing.
- Age limit for Rafting: (14 to 60 Years depending upon physical health)
Cancellation Charges would be as Follows for River/Trek Expeditions:
- >=25 Days Prior Trip Date: 90% of the Total Amount will be refunded
- >20 Days Prior Trip Date: 70% of the Total Amount will be refunded
- >15 Days Prior Trip Date: 40% of the Total Amount will be refunded
- >=7 Days Prior Trip Date: 30% of the Total Amount will be refunded
- <7 Days Trip Date: No Refund;
Cancellation Policy for Day Raft Trip/Day Hike, Local Sightseen Mountain Bike:
- If Cancellation is done >=3 Days prior to Trip date: 90% of the total package/trip cost will be refunded.
- If cancellation is done <3 Days prior to Trip date: No Refund (However trip can be postponed to some other date) email or call us for cancellation.
- All our trips are run with safety kayaker for safety purpose.
- We provide dry bags on each rafting trip for your valuable things.
- After booking, you will receive confirm booking voucher with detailed information.
- To reach us find White World Expeditions on Google map.
- Meeting place Camp/Office White World Expeditions.
- We can carry your mobile or small cameras during rafting.
- Package itinerary and cost are subject to change as per the company’s discretion without any prior notice